Tamer and Shade release

Need help with your script? Want to know how to do something? Want to post an example? Post it here!

Tamer and Shade release

Postby StevenCao » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:22 am

A lot of people have expressed their admiration with how problems are handled in Buy MS2 Mesos a timely friendly method. The Live Chat and also the GM's who assist with the tickets move out of the way to help mend issues, and answer questions, and assist players. Well, I'm not satisfied. And I'm not the sort of man who bashes on maplestory without a reason.

Ever since Shade came out, I haven't been able to make any new ghost personality. Between the Beast Tamer and Shade release, they ended up changing the character name filter to not allow "ghost". I've sent in a ticket, I have spoke to GMs, I've achieved to the MLC about this, but nothing has been done on it for the last year. It's frustrating because even a fair programmer could correct this matter. It is not that is something hard to accomplish, it is that there's someone at the business that's saying no to fix this.

I know customer support does not make all the decisions, but I wonder whether they're actually passing down exactly what the gamers want in person tickets such as these. Customer service might not be the person to blame, but my rage is blinding me to some point where I can't be satisfied with any part of Nexon.

P.S. To give more insight Maplestory 2 Mesos , ever because I begin playing maple almost 9 decades ago, I have always made a personality with it suffix as "ghost", and I have made a great deal of characters because I started. For Nexon to filter out the name makes me feel as though I've been banned to create any new characters. And in a way I am letting that occur by refusing to create new characters before this is fixed. So this isn't only a "it'd be fine if Nexon did this" petition to me, it's something which means a lot for me. I would love to earn a Shade along with a Kinesis this winter (not to forget all of the NX I would spend if I be in a position to earn those figures).
StevenCao

Return to Scripting Help