MapleStory M Mesos: How to Change Look

Found a bug? Post it here. NOTE - Please post script-specific questions in the scripting help.

MapleStory M Mesos: How to Change Look

Postby Sletrry » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:18 am

I am trying to be sure this is not on a mistake in my part, but if you decrease the gift box, does this shut it off altogether or allow you to retrieve Maplestory M Mesos on a different persona? I don't remember seeing a notification in my screen for the box now. I'd was on one character online beyond the midnight reset, however once I re-logged I didn't get a prompt.

If you pressed the"Publish" button on the Bonus Window rather than"Accept", sadly that means you won't be able to acquire the gift box anymore because you deleted it in the Reward Window.

I had this happened to me once on another Hot Day present once I chose"Delete". Or was it"Decline" back then, I don't recall. . .because this existing Hot Day has"Accept" and"Delete" buttons.

If you didn't want to acquire the gift box on a specific character which you logged into, you can simply press the"ESC" button or just close the window (by pressing X on the top right) to get rid of the Reward Window. Then, you'd have the ability to claim the gift on another personality.

Has much changed in regards to the way you assist your character grow stronger, or is your game mostly pay2win. I enjoy bossing however will NEVER be able to do many of the directors as spending endless hours merchanting to boredom or spending countless dollars on NX does not appeal to me personally.

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html !
Sletrry

Return to Issues and bugs