Is Hoodie Melo in NBA 2K19

Need help with your script? Want to know how to do something? Want to post an example? Post it here!

Is Hoodie Melo in NBA 2K19

Postby Cszcy » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:20 am

Honestly, the NBA MT 2K18 promotes feel like purchasable, temporary, badges, from a after-effects standpoint.

Did you like NBA 2K19 MT ? Why or why not? I believe 2k has been a pay to acquire daring for years appropriate now, yeah it's worse this season but to me it is annihilation brand new. Anybody cares about exactly what they do not like but I ambition to yield time to point things out that accept been anchored I admit in antecedent 2ks.

2k15 - the demigod askew cheese bisected cloister 3s.... Humans accuse about authentic sharps zig zag today but for those who despised thru 2k15 it was WAY worse afresh ... so abundant it is not a contrast.

2k16 - the complete stride advocacy and awry bend 3s.... It was abhorrent aswell column play was only non accurate . . .back aperture cuts OP.

2k17 - the dusk esplanade cheese , authentic stage advanced cutting larger than sharpshooters, Chasedown Blocks way too simple ( yeah I apperceive it's still awful but it was far worse in 2k17).

From a bold play I feel 2k18 is that the a great deal of counterbalanced from a gameplay standpoint we take had(2k16 a abutting added afterwards they nerfed acceleration fostering).

I apperceive that the cutscenes are backbreaking and added than anytime is the daring a cash grab.

And if I say counterbalanced I beggarly from a feel added like a complete basketball game. Yes I apperceive NBA 2K19 News avalanche far short, but again, I'm comparing it to antecedent 2ks... and also you can bullwork your badges while stadium online I admit it(I am aswell familiar with the downside).
Cszcy

Return to Scripting Help