Cheap dedicated server europe

Forum intended for those developing plugins for or integration with MineTweaker. (Help with scripts is for Scripting Help)

Cheap dedicated server europe

Postby Kaminskii » Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:14 am

If you are going to find сheap dedicated server europe, And you all need high quality, then I would advise you to pay attention to this site https://mangohost.net ! The guys have great conditions! At the moment they are the best in the market for such services! At the lowest prices!
Kaminskii

Re: Cheap dedicated server europe

Postby Banadenza » Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:56 pm

What kind of dedicated server in Europe should I order for a web application that will work with a large knowledge base for decision-making systems? The system is so far simple, for 200 rules, but we are actively refining the system. And in the near future we will launch, can you give advice where to order a dedicated server better?
Banadenza

Postby Banadenza » Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:58 pm

In general, we need a very powerful server, at a reasonable price. Not for 1-2 thousand dollars a month. And at least up to $400 per month. All the same, this application will pay for itself very quickly. Since many investors are already interested in it.
Banadenza

Postby Maiklons » Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:59 pm

In your case, it is difficult to say because the decision-making system requires a lot of resources from the server on which they will locate. In general, such projects are initially run on PCs or dedicated farms consisting of PCs. On this, I think that you need a few dedicated servers. You can order a Dedicated Server https://www.hostzealot.com/servers in Europe with this hosting provider. They can give you any number of servers.
Maiklons

Return to Development