U-BOAT CHIMERA 43 BRONZE CHRONO 8014 Replica Watch

The place to request or discuss MineTweaker features.

U-BOAT CHIMERA 43 BRONZE CHRONO 8014 Replica Watch

Postby alexan » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:24 am

Limited edition Hublot Classic Fusion chronograph for Capri, Ibiza and Mykonos Cyclone for a month on sunny islands across Europe, Hublot fake watches Management released three new works to celebrate the brand's existence of Capri, Ibiza and Mykonos. Although the composition of each piece is very different, the three new models (all strictly restricting all models) run through a distinct summer theme. This new special edition trio features a sky blue, white and cool character, combined with two fascinating elements, marking this run as an essential wristband for island hopping vacationers.

cheapsalewatch.com

Hublot understands its market. This is not the first time that LVMH powers have released versions for the Mediterranean island. In addition to the extraordinary realistic bottom cover of the Capri model, the ice blue ceramic elements of the Capri and Mykonos models and the re-use of the “windmill”, there is not much to be excited about the brand lovers. The second is on the Mykonos model. Ibiza works – white and dark blue with the fancy “Lobby of Hublot Loves Ibiza” – the least novelty to mention, but its simpler color and obvious nautical feel may make it Rich yacht owners get along very well.

Therefore, for these models themselves, it is actually the same: Hublot Classic Fusion chronograph Capri (reference number 521.EX.8920.RW.CAP19) is perhaps the most feminine. In addition to describing "sky blue" as blue, Hublot has no other attempts, which is a rare opportunity for high-end watchmakers to talk about the specifics of its blue version. Although I praise Hublot not to plung into my biggest pet roar, in this case, the blue shadow is so rare, maybe it should give it a ridiculous emotional name, so let's stop and talk about whether it is It is a color that can be comfortably placed on a five-digit swiss fake watches.

In my opinion, this seems to be green, more green hints, making it more feminine than the simple North Carolina tar high heel sky blue shadow. In isolation, it is certainly not an attractive color, but considering that it uses a polished and satin-finished ceramic bezel and a sun dial, it has a lot of color on the watch. And at 45 mm, there is no shrinking violet at this time. At least its thickness of 13.05 mm is not so important that the model wears like a brick at the end of the rope.

The Ibiza model (521.EX.2090.LR.IBZ19) is the same size, but the color scheme is completely different. The dark blue ceramic case surrounds a matte white dial with a CVD-treated appliqué. This is a serious task, but there is no doubt that there will be followers. Although this noble bottom cover decoration will not suit everyone, I am sure that it will keep pace with the tourists who regularly come to the island and love it for some people. Both the Ibiza and Capri models are powered by the HUB1143 calibre, which contains 280 parts and an automatic chronograph movement. It operates at 28,800 vph and has a power reserve of 42 hours.

Although I dare not say this, in this version, my personal favorite is the titanium case Mykonos model (reference number 525.NL.0179.LR.MYO19). Known for its wind and traditional windmills, the island is a paradise for wealthy tourists who are happy to spend tens of thousands of dollars on the Mykonos-themed souvenirs (especially luxury varieties). The main streets of Mykonos are full of luxury boutiques whose products have been adapted to reference the iconic windmills along the coast and watch the welcoming sea. The titanium and King Gold version of the hollowed-down dial (reference 525.OL.0189.LR.MYO19) adds a touch of brilliance to the delicate dial, making full use of the HUB1155 movement. Although the HUB1155 has the same operating frequency and power reserve as the 1143, it has reduced 73 components. thereby,U-BOAT U-42 replica watches.

bestluxurysale.com
alexan

Return to Feature Discussions