Do you need a traditional family?

Need help with your script? Want to know how to do something? Want to post an example? Post it here!

Do you need a traditional family?

Postby Sien » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:37 am

I realized that I myself want to live as a polyamor. But I also see that it causes antipathy in many women. Is it realistic to find one that abandons the traditional family model? I do not see such women in my environment. You can help me?
Sien

Re: Do you need a traditional family?

Postby MarySmith » Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:37 am

Sien wrote:I realized that I myself want to live as a polyamor. But I also see that it causes antipathy in many women. Is it realistic to find one that abandons the traditional family model? I do not see such women in my environment. You can help me?

You understand the situation with utmost precision. Me and most of my girlfriends do not accept the principles of polyamorous relationships. I like the traditional version. But this does not mean that you cannot find someone with the same convictions. You should check out this site - https://www.maturetenders.com/ There are special chats for people with similar requests. You can also indicate your gender and relationship category in your profile.
MarySmith

Return to Scripting Help