Removing "missing texture" items from NEI 1.7.10

Need help with your script? Want to know how to do something? Want to post an example? Post it here!

Removing "missing texture" items from NEI 1.7.10

Postby Coinich » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:47 am

Hello. I am in the process of starting a new 1.7.10 Forge server running the Lord of the Rings mod and several others, (i.e. NEI, Bibliocraft, Jabba, Refined Relocation etc.) I have been able to successfully use MT3 to remove several items from the NEI view thus far. However, I have found a problem that - in my noob status, I can't figure out how write the script to hide several items from NEI.

There are three items, in NEI, that have the purple and black missing texture square, and cannot be crafted. They have been isolated down to missing functionality in the mod's current version. The two mods are the Lord of the Rings mod Beta 21 and Refined Relocation 1.7.10-1.0.6h. Because the item cannot be crafted, when I cheat-it-in, and hold it in my hand to use the /mt name command, it gives me a "missing parameter" reply. When I view the missing textures, NEI and Waila give me the following item id info:

tile.lotr:utumnoReturnLight.name 538
Lord of the Rings Mod

tile.lotr:marshLights.name 560
Lord of the Rings Mod

item.relocatorModule12.name 4255:12
Relocator Module
itemDesc.refinedrelocation.relocatorModuleInfo12
Refined Relocation

I am trying to remove these three items from the NEI view. The main variation of script I have been working with has had similar iterations to this:

import mods.nei.NEI;

var url = <lotr:utumnoReturnLight>;
NEI.hide(url);

Any assistance anyone can give would be most appreciated.
Coinich

Re: Removing "missing texture" items from NEI 1.7.10

Postby Stan » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:32 pm

You need /mt hand to get the item name, not the name command. The /mt name command is intended to convert a numeric ID to an item name.
Stan
Site Admin

Re: Removing "missing texture" items from NEI 1.7.10

Postby Keiraruse » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:54 pm

Awesome
Missing texture items was remove that was all in this case of incident that was going to start all on it I have to do this more. I need to get some more texture on it that all I got from https://marvelous-reviews.com/college-essay-editing-and-proofreading/ this has all the designs that was popular now a days.
Keiraruse

Return to Scripting Help