Need some help with TE transposer recipe removal

Need help with your script? Want to know how to do something? Want to post an example? Post it here!

Need some help with TE transposer recipe removal

Postby mattymaats » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:41 am

Hi guys,

I need a little help here, basically I'm trying to remove a by-product of the thermal expansion transposer but I can't get it work at all.

I have the item -> <Mariculture:droplet:4>
that is being produced by the below method which I want to remove as whenever you try to fill a lava bucket with the transposer is keeps making the droplet.

So I've tried all different variations to try and remove it but I really don't think I'm doing it right so if anyone could help that would be great as I also have this issue when filling a bucket with water but I get a water droplet.

//remove nether droplet
val netherdrop = <Mariculture:droplet:4>;
mods.thermalexpansion.Transposer.removeExtractRecipe(netherdrop);

error - error executing custom recipes additions.zs: null

I've also tried

//remove nether droplet
mods.thermalexpansion.Transposer.removeExtractRecipe(<Mariculture:droplet:4>);

error - error executing custom recipes additions.zs: null

//remove nether droplet
mods.thermalexpansion.Transposer.removeRecipe(<Mariculture:droplet:4>);

error - custom recipes additions.zs:72 > a method available but none matches the parameters (minetweaker.item.IItemStack)

I'm guessing the above error means what I did was correct but it couldn't find the item as if I've tried doing /mt recipes and I can't find Mariculture:droplet:4 in there at all so I'm not sure if it's stored somewhere else. Any help on this would be great as I've managed to get every script working so far apart from this one so it's really bugging me ;(

I'm using MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9C.

Regards,
Matty
mattymaats

Re: Need some help with TE transposer recipe removal

Postby goreae » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:09 am

First of all, that's not an extract recipe, it's a fill recipe. Extract takes fluid out of an item into the transposer. Try using this method instead:

removeFillRecipe(IItemStack input, ILiquidStack liquid)
goreae

Postby mattymaats » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:23 am

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, well I tried that because I couldn't find anything about the transposer anywhere and that was the only script line I find where someone tried it.

Ok so I tried the 2 following lines.

removeFillRecipe(<Mariculture:droplet:4>, <liquid:lava>);

mods.thermalexpansion.Transposer.removeFillRecipe(<Mariculture:droplet:4>, <liquid:lava>);

Both produced the error below, thanks for getting back to me though as I've managed to get all sorts working with this mod but this is a bit more advanced than I've tried before :)

Edit.

I've also tried these

mods.thermalexpansion.Transposer.removeFillRecipe(800, <minecraft:bucket>, <Mariculture:droplet:4>, <liquid:lava> * 100);

Which produces the error > no such member thermanexpansion

removeFillRecipe(800, <minecraft:bucket>, <Mariculture:droplet:4>, <liquid:lava> * 100);

Which produces the error > could not find removeFillRecipe
mattymaats

Postby goreae » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:09 pm

Are you sure you have an import line at the top of ths scipt for the transposer? The second recipe you posted should work. The line would be

import mods.thermalexpansion.Transposer

Of course, you need modtweaker in order for that to actually work.
goreae

Postby mattymaats » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:15 am

Ah so I need to install modtweaker as well to be able to do this? I didn't see that information anywhere so I thought MineTweaker3 would be able to do it by itself, so without modtweaker what I'm trying to do is impossible?
mattymaats

Postby goreae » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:08 am

mattymaats wrote:Ah so I need to install modtweaker as well to be able to do this? I didn't see that information anywhere so I thought MineTweaker3 would be able to do it by itself, so without modtweaker what I'm trying to do is impossible?

Yes, it's not in vanilla minetweaker (yet). It is in modtweaker, and miodteaker is required to use thermal expansion goodies.

Also, that recipe being there at all is incredibly weird. That recipe should output a lava bucket, not a lava droplet. That must be a mariculture bug.
goreae

Postby mattymaats » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:50 pm

Ah, that's such a shame, I'm using a public pack where I tweak a lot of the recipes for balancing issues as I run a big SMP network and we prefer things to be balanced also removing all the bugs I find. I guess I'll have to wait until modtweaker is included in minetweaker then or try to ask the person who does the modpack to include it if possible. Thanks for all your help though at least I would have managed to get it working if we had the right mods!

Aye it's a bug there which I can fix with another method but I didn't want to disable cross mod integration really :( This is a bug across all of our own custom modpack servers as well so I'll be adding modtweaker there for those servers though, thanks again for all of your help just sucks I wasted a whole night trying to get this working.
mattymaats

Postby ciridap » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:57 am

thanks
Power of the night and all frames are done or the enduring patches for the people. The manners of the moments and paperhelp.org are held fast for the challenges. It is a trend for the mixed approach for the perpetual terms or the citizens.
ciridap

Return to Scripting Help