Can you buy more OSRS gold?

Need help with something ModTweaker - specific? Post it here!

Can you buy more OSRS gold?

Postby Javce ironman » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:22 am

I am looking for the lost grave of my master, Zaros. However, I fear it is not of this realm. There's crypt south-west of here that's a burial chamber for the bold Zarosian warriors who died in this desert fighting off the wretched Zamorakians. So, you need me to investigate? Yes, adventurer. I am certain that few know of this tomb. Also, there's an item of RuneScape gold fantastic significance that was buried with King Alirin, among the warriors who dropped to the Zamorakians. It is a pendant, my pendant, I gave to him on the day he was crowned.

I will locate it for you. So you want the pendant back? I discover that the times call for its usage once again. I will find it, do not worry. Come back with all haste. Just take this Talisman to find the place. You can'Use,'' Destroy,' and find with this Talisman. If you apply the locate option, the Talisman will tug to whatever way the Crypt entry is in (it is located will be informed soon).

Now go to the Bandit's Camp, and travel south-west, across the high shore. When you do, then it will pull towards a spot along the cliffs. If you stand upon this spot, the Talisman will evaporate, and you'll automatically bend down and wipe some sand off the floor, revealing a Stone Door. When you examine the door you'll find the following:'I wonder what this contributes to...' You also have a choice to proceed the door. If you don't have 70/70 power (at least), you will get the warning:'you are unable to OSRS buy gold alter the doorway ' Whenever you do that, an NPC, Taurus, will appear next to you. Taurus wields a granite maul has steel chainmail on and steel plate legs. He has tan skin and contains a black mustache. Exchange method - Depending on how rare a Charm is, there is a"price" for these, so, for example, if a Blue Charm is rarer than a Gold Charm, then for one Blue you purchase 2 Gold and for two Gold you get one Blue Charm. This may be done like the Grand Exchange - Folks insert Charms they don't desire and select what kind of and how many they need.
Javce ironman

Return to ModTweaker Help