Sugar Charcoal

Need help with something ModTweaker - specific? Post it here!

Sugar Charcoal

Postby 1j2e3f » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:29 am

Hi, I am trying to disable the MineFactoryReloaded sugar charcoal recipe. I used this code: furnace.remove(<MineFactoryReloaded:sugarcharcoal>);
It worked except now when I try to use the other recipe involving smelting sugar in a furnace it doesn't work. This other recipe is smelting sugar to get caramel from the FoodPlus mod. Before I added the code and mod whenever I smelted sugar I got sugar charcoal instead of caramel. Basically all I want to do is make it so when I smelt sugar I get caramel instead of sugar charcoal.
1j2e3f

Re: Sugar Charcoal

Postby 1j2e3f » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:38 am

Now that I look at it before I had been using the minetweaker code the recipe for caramel seems to be disabled. Anyone know of a way to fix that. Because without the script running I see the only smelting recipe for sugar is sugar charcoal, so caramel. I think now I would need to use minetweaker to add that recipe.
1j2e3f

Re: Sugar Charcoal

Postby cywowuduta » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:42 am

Nice Post
Sugar charcoal recipe is very good for those people who want to make it without asking of help from others. You can find job and place order resume online on reasonable charges without waste of time.
cywowuduta

Return to ModTweaker Help